Friday 25 March 2016

Changes to the Original Magazine

My original magazine had the text over the image rather than around it, and the shot was originally a long shot. I changed the text to cutting around Vanessa in order to make it look less messy, apart from the key title, in which I had coming over the image to make it stand out more than the other text. I changed the shot so it would be more suitable for the front cover and showed the image more clearly. I also added the circle in the top left corner as it's a key feature in a lot of popular magazines, as well as it filling up space on the front cover.

I changed the original double page spread slightly by moving the headline to cut over the second page instead of staying on the first page. I also added text over the image on the second page, which wasn't there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment